Talent Acquisition Partner
Based in Washington, DC and PSI approved States
No Travel Required
|Reports to Senior Manager, Talent Partner|
Who we are
Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We are a diverse group of over 5,000 entrepreneurial development professionals located in over 40 countries committed to making it easier for all people to lead healthier lives and plan the families they desire. PSI is using its global presence and 50+ years of experience to help reimagine healthcare. We are working to shape market systems, shift policy and funding, and strengthen global capacity to better support consumer empowered healthcare.
PSI’s Human Resources Department is the organization’s cultivator of talent experience, employee development, and total rewards. We constantly focus on nurturing a positive employer brand both externally and internally with prospective candidates and in PSI colleagues’ minds and hearts. We’re responsible for people – everything from recruitment, hiring, onboarding, benefits, performance management and career growth. Our customer centric team balances bringing the fun while keeping it real to achieve our ultimate purpose of finding the best people and keeping them by creating an environment where they thrive and do their best.
PSI seeks a Recruiter that will lead the hiring process for moderately complex recruitments from initial job requisition through the offer stage for proposal, regular and/or temporary roles for both US and International locations. It will also support and lead moderately complex initiatives to optimize PSI's approach to talent acquisition and talent management in order to attract, develop and retain a diverse global workforce.
- Lead the life-cycle hiring process for moderately complex recruitments, which includes working closely with hiring managers to develop effective job posts and recruitment strategies, identifying, sourcing, interviewing and evaluating prospective employees, provide hiring managers with hiring recommendations, and determining and delivering salary offers in collaboration with the compensation team. 70% of the Time
- Lead one or more moderately complex talent acquisition initiatives focused on improving talent acquisition systems and processes. 10% of the Time
- Perform the duties of a HR Business Partner for one or more client groups on an ad hoc basis. Advise on tactics and strategies related to the full talent life cycle including but not limited to employee relations, performance management, change management, learning and development, compensation, and workforce planning. 10% of the Time
- Support the enhancement of PSI's employer brand and candidate pipeline by attending job fairs, contributing to the development of digital and non-digital employment branding materials and working closely with internal clients to identify future talent needs. 5% of the Time
- Provide support for knowledge management activities by maintaining compliant recruitment records and may develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent acquisition, deployment, or retention. 5% of the Time
Time percentages listed above are not exact. They are estimates and may change.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree (or international equivalent) in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or related field.
-References will be required.
-The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check.
-Must be authorized to work in the United States. N.B. PSI will not consider work visa sponsorship for this position.
The candidate we hire will embody PSI’s corporate values:
Measurement: You use hard evidence to make decisions and guide your work. You set clear goalposts in advance and explain clearly if you need to move them.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.